#100631  by seanc

As some have asked...
ImageImage
and.. The Other One...

#100643  by seanc

I like everything about it except the neck. So for the better part of 20 years it has been the back up bass. You win some you loose some. When you have an instrument custom made you just never know what will happen until it finally arrives.
 #100661  by seanc

Too wide. Never really took to the string spacing. I play with a pick most of the time. I prefer a tighter spacing.
 #100705  by seanc

If I could find a band and was playing. I'd let you sit in and give it a try.... But as you seem to be local if you are in the area you are welcome to stop by my place and check it out.
 #100853  by Rusty the Scoob

seanc wrote:If I could find a band and was playing. I'd let you sit in and give it a try.... But as you seem to be local if you are in the area you are welcome to stop by my place and check it out.
I totally forgot you were local!

This is really tempting.
 #100855  by vwjodyme

Scoob is moving up in the world! Waltham (or was it worcester?) to the swanky burbs :lol:
 #100856  by seanc

If you find me a band....the offer stands. Or if you want to stop by some time just let me know. Just pm me and I'll give you my info.
 #100857  by Rusty the Scoob

vwjodyme wrote:Scoob is moving up in the world! Waltham (or was it worcester?) to the swanky burbs :lol:
Yeah, I love Concord! Now on my morning jog I see deer and wild turkeys and foxes instead of homeless people picking through everybody's recycling. :lol: I'm just not a city person, it turns out. (said the guy sitting in a cube on the 14th floor of a skyscraper) Plus now we have room for a pretty good jam-space, once we get it all set up.
 #100858  by hippieguy1954

seanc wrote:If you find me a band....the offer stands. Or if you want to stop by some time just let me know. Just pm me and I'll give you my info.
I'm lookin for a "Phil" style bass player! Feel like moving to the Catskill Mountains in NY? :smile: :smile: :smile:
 #100948  by seanc

No plans to move to ny.....

Pm sent about Worcester!!!