#100097  by vwjodyme

is there a way to listen to shows on archive once they've become dick's picks?
 #100102  by vwjodyme

i guess the answer is no...thought there might be an exemption for rukinders :lol:

anyway found this when looking for the answer

#100135  by vwjodyme

I couldn't find anything for 5/19/77 on Music Archive on my phone...they completely removed it, and Archive.org only has the setlists but nothing to listen to.
darks posted tabs to the sugaree solo i was hoping to follow along with.
 #100137  by RiverRat

vwjodyme wrote:I couldn't find anything for 5/19/77 on Music Archive on my phone...they completely removed it, and Archive.org only has the setlists but nothing to listen to.
Grateful Dead Productions stipulated that any show that's released as a DP or a Vault release must have ALL sources pulled from the archive.org Live Music Archive. The same will also be true for furthur.net P2P network and bt.etree.org .

You have to find a trader with the show to get it, or check different torrent sites.
 #100139  by vwjodyme

Bummer! They want $35 for the dicks picks--which my girlfriend has alreay forbidden me to buy any that include Donna--and sugaree is only available thru itunes if you buy the whole album.
 #100172  by Grant

RiverRat wrote:
vwjodyme wrote:I couldn't find anything for 5/19/77 on Music Archive on my phone...they completely removed it, and Archive.org only has the setlists but nothing to listen to.
Grateful Dead Productions stipulated that any show that's released as a DP or a Vault release must have ALL sources pulled from the archive.org Live Music Archive. The same will also be true for furthur.net P2P network and bt.etree.org .

You have to find a trader with the show to get it, or check different torrent sites.
there are exceptions...

http://www.archive.org/details/gd1977-1 ... 432.flac16