#122268  by mgbills

I've heard nothing but good things. And almost purchased a couple. Also never heard bad things which often generate the widest bandwidth.
Peace
M
 #122271  by tcsned

Search around the site, there's been plenty of discussion. I've not seen anything negative except being from Charlottesville, home of my beloved Hokies hated rivals UVA :)
 #122274  by Phishfan

I just grabbed a gently used Post Wolf from Mr. Ross66 on the forum here and I am very impressed. Neck looks an feels great. Very solid craftsmanship and detail. It is not a Moriarty, but if my 2 year old stabs it with a fork, I won't cry myself to sleep for a month. :)
 #133019  by TeeJay

My Post GT just arrived. Fantastic guitar for the money. Neck and frets are perfect. My previous number one is an American Standard strat and the Post GT neck felt comfy immediately. Troy was easy to work with. I had him install Super 2s and an sds-1 neck with the Wald TPC-1sm buffer. I am working on some sound clips because thats what it is all about, right?

#133021  by Tennessee Jedi

I have been lusting over his guitars for awhile now
There are more than a few guys playing them .... everyone I have asked has said they love them ... please do a vid or get some sound clips up
Great looking guitars !
Yours is a beaut !
 #133029  by TI4-1009

He had an interesting Wolf-ified SG on ebay recently.
 #133068  by James-T

Bring on some so soundclips or a vid, TeeJay. I've been curious about Troy's work. Nice guitar! :smile:

Peace,

James
 #133105  by Diggey

I have the same guitar but with a maple top, and it is a great player. I'm working on another build with him right now. Great work and easy to work with. Good wood selections. Your top looks awesome.
 #133115  by Jam35Gr3g0ry

Here's mine, in the works...

The neck...

One half....

Coming together....

#134298  by garrylinn

Actually, I have heard a lot about Post Guitars. From what I have heard, I think Troy is an awesome guitar builder. A lot of popular guys use his guitars. Dave A'Bear, and Stella Blue's Band for example.

#134301  by JamGuy

TeeJay wrote:My Post GT just arrived. Fantastic guitar for the money. Neck and frets are perfect. My previous number one is an American Standard strat and the Post GT neck felt comfy immediately. Troy was easy to work with. I had him install Super 2s and an sds-1 neck with the Wald TPC-1sm buffer. I am working on some sound clips because thats what it is all about, right?

Wow, that's a beautiful instrument… I've been enjoying seeing everyones guitars around here. It's a pretty spectacular array of instruments!