#127353  by EMF

Rusty,

I ended up with the fearless 215 slim and its still about 70 lbs, but it is much easier to maneuver and roll with the tilt back wheels and cause of the size its easy to hoist into the car. I also have my jam area in a walkout basement so it helps.

nothing better than pulling into the garage at the end of a late night a not having to unload til the next day

I've played 3 gigs so far and have to say I am really digging it. 2 15s, a 6 and a tweeter. its tall so I can hear myself and I have plenty of headroom if necessary. powering it with a wt800. nice warm round tone. was concerned that i would miss that eden tone but I don't.

builder was a guy named don barry out of worcester.
 #127386  by EMF

Don was a good guy to deal with. its built well. I am babying it as much as I can. so far its been to 3 gigs and was a joy.

can't attach a photo, file is too big
 #127406  by zambiland

EMF wrote:Don was a good guy to deal with. its built well. I am babying it as much as I can. so far its been to 3 gigs and was a joy.

can't attach a photo, file is too big
These things are pretty sturdy. Mine has gotten a few years of abuse and shows no sign of slowing down. Greenboy did a great job designing them.