#96640  by strumminsix

mkaufman wrote:Just to clarify - you have a 1x15 too? When do you use both cabs?

btw...any sound samples of your SMS rig w/ an Ibanez-era Weir tone?

mk
Big rooms and outside for the combo. Usually just the 2x12

We recorded a show a few weeks back and waiting to hear how it came out.
 #100290  by Phil Lesh101

strumminsix wrote:I very much love this new setup and get some killer Bobby type tones. A cmatmods deeelay in back with an Emma, Calinbread Serrano Picaso, Barber LTD SR, and Maxon PH-350. I know some folks swear by the flanger and I agree it was present alot but the swishy from the 350 really gets you there IMO.

What Do you use Speaker Wise?
 #100356  by The Stag

setup looks pretty key. any concert footage of you using it? or is it a basement rig? mmkay Dan JR
 #100364  by strumminsix

The Stag wrote:setup looks pretty key. any concert footage of you using it? or is it a basement rig? mmkay Dan JR
Dan, check us out: https://www.facebook.com/scarletmountain

We have a few new videos uploaded there by a friend of the band so hopefully on the front page. I'm having FB issues so cannot say for sure right now.
 #100365  by mgbills

Hey Strummin,

What are you using for a pedal drawer? I'm building a compact rack, instead using an MC21000. I haven't come across the solution for the pedals to the GC.

Thanks
M
 #100366  by eric

Just checked the new vids....Awesome stuff man ... I say that's one of the the most convincing Bobby's I've ever seen.... And you even have the vox!....I feel like a decent amount of players here can rip it, but neglected the vox training... You disprove that notion. The Tele sweet

Awesome rig too!!! I'm taking it ur gassed out at the moment and finally happy with the setup? Or I'm guessing you already have the new "Ultimate Rig" in the brain??

Just a note. And I'll be the one to say this....WTF is up w/ the Stag and Phil 101? Nothing personal, I've got love for all, but you guys have me completely lost on the late jer tone thread. I do not follow ur train of thought at all and usually cannot make sense of any of ur posts.You keep repeating the same questions over and over and then go off on weird tangents and questions about completely irrelevant shite. Strumm already stated what is setup is . He makes it very clear what when how why he uses this stuff . All you have to do is read the post. Once again, I'm not saying this in a bad way ....

You 2 guys remind me of Lloyd and Harry....
 #100383  by strumminsix

mgbills wrote:Hey Strummin,

What are you using for a pedal drawer? I'm building a compact rack, instead using an MC21000. I haven't come across the solution for the pedals to the GC.
Just a regular old shelf. I think that's the key difference. :)
eric wrote:Just checked the new vids....Awesome stuff man ... I say that's one of the the most convincing Bobby's I've ever seen.... And you even have the vox!....I feel like a decent amount of players here can rip it, but neglected the vox training... You disprove that notion. The Tele sweet

Awesome rig too!!! I'm taking it ur gassed out at the moment and finally happy with the setup? Or I'm guessing you already have the new "Ultimate Rig" in the brain??
Thanks, Eric, means alot to me!! I work more on his vocals than I do my guitar stuff at times. Thank you again. Yes, the rack rig is my ultimate rig. I am so very happy with it! My other guitar is a Rice custom which has been blowing my mind for 7 months straight (and counting) which is a new record! The only thing I am experimenting with is using a Mesa 20/20 vs the Tubeworks poweramp. But that is minor, IMO, as I do like both equally, just different!

BTW, we have a Corinna coming up soon!!!

MK, try this: https://www.facebook.com/scarletmountai ... 2392950137
 #100386  by Phil Lesh101

[quote="eric]Just a note. And I'll be the one to say this....WTF is up w/ the Stag and Phil 101? Nothing personal, I've got love for all, but you guys have me completely lost on the late jer tone thread. I do not follow ur train of thought at all and usually cannot make sense of any of ur posts.You keep repeating the same questions over and over and then go off on weird tangents and questions about completely irrelevant shite. Strumm already stated what is setup is . He makes it very clear what when how why he uses this stuff . All you have to do is read the post. Once again, I'm not saying this in a bad way ....

You 2 guys remind me of Lloyd and Harry....[/quote]
Im sorry for not reading the hole Book he wrote there, i Just was looking at the picture, And you say our questions are, Irrelevant? We ask simple questions, But Still no one can answer the simple questions we state
 #100396  by strumminsix

Phil Lesh101 wrote:[quote="eric]Just a note. And I'll be the one to say this....WTF is up w/ the Stag and Phil 101? Nothing personal, I've got love for all, but you guys have me completely lost on the late jer tone thread. I do not follow ur train of thought at all and usually cannot make sense of any of ur posts.You keep repeating the same questions over and over and then go off on weird tangents and questions about completely irrelevant shite. Strumm already stated what is setup is . He makes it very clear what when how why he uses this stuff . All you have to do is read the post. Once again, I'm not saying this in a bad way ....

You 2 guys remind me of Lloyd and Harry....
Im sorry for not reading the hole Book he wrote there, i Just was looking at the picture, And you say our questions are, Irrelevant? We ask simple questions, But Still no one can answer the simple questions we state[/quote][/quote]

Am I the HE you refer to above? If so, you just answered ERIC'S whole point. In many threads you offer up advice that has already been given and ask questions that have already been answered which are all very clear signs of not reading what others have contributed.