#100398  by strumminsix

mkaufman wrote:Strummin:

There are a bunch of vids. Which ones show off the SMS?

tnx,
mk
The first 4 are all with my SMS. Maybe first 5 when Corinna gets uploaded. Basically, the ones before the RED ROOM shots :)
 #100436  by keirweir

Phil Lesh101 wrote:
strumminsix wrote:I very much love this new setup and get some killer Bobby type tones. A cmatmods deeelay in back with an Emma, Calinbread Serrano Picaso, Barber LTD SR, and Maxon PH-350. I know some folks swear by the flanger and I agree it was present alot but the swishy from the 350 really gets you there IMO.

What Do you use Speaker Wise?

Hey Strummin, What kind of Cab is that you have there. I'll be in the market for a cab at some point over the next year or so and I prefer this clean Fenderish look.
 #100438  by strumminsix

keirweir wrote: Hey Strummin, What kind of Cab is that you have there. I'll be in the market for a cab at some point over the next year or so and I prefer this clean Fenderish look.
It's from this guy: http://www.thecabguy.com/

2 cabs, happy with both. I had mine mod'd, of course, to be convertible to either open or closed back, front loaded speakers, and hardy handles. Modest upcharges for all.
 #100442  by Phil Lesh101

strumminsix wrote:
Phil Lesh101 wrote:[quote="eric]Just a note. And I'll be the one to say this....WTF is up w/ the Stag and Phil 101? Nothing personal, I've got love for all, but you guys have me completely lost on the late jer tone thread. I do not follow ur train of thought at all and usually cannot make sense of any of ur posts.You keep repeating the same questions over and over and then go off on weird tangents and questions about completely irrelevant shite. Strumm already stated what is setup is . He makes it very clear what when how why he uses this stuff . All you have to do is read the post. Once again, I'm not saying this in a bad way ....

You 2 guys remind me of Lloyd and Harry....
Im sorry for not reading the hole Book he wrote there, i Just was looking at the picture, And you say our questions are, Irrelevant? We ask simple questions, But Still no one can answer the simple questions we state
[/quote]

Am I the HE you refer to above? If so, you just answered ERIC'S whole point. In many threads you offer up advice that has already been given and ask questions that have already been answered which are all very clear signs of not reading what others have contributed.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
I really didnt read What you wrote the first time i was just looking at your picture, Am I allowed To Admire your setup?
 #100444  by hogan

Phil Lesh101 wrote: I really didnt read What you wrote the first time i was just looking at your picture, Am I allowed To Admire your setup?
Admire away, but do so quietly and from afar. SS is kind of big deal around here. :oops:
 #100446  by Rusty the Scoob

When you look at a picture, don't bother to read the text, and then ask a question that's already answered in the text, you're wasting somebody's time.

And no offense, but pretty much everybody on the planet is busier than a 13 year old on summer vacation. :lol:
 #100447  by Rusty the Scoob

Phil Lesh101 wrote:What Do you use Speaker Wise?
Exactly 5 posts above this question is the answer, and not exactly in book form.
strumminsix wrote:
mkaufman wrote:Do you have a 2x12 plus 1x15"? What speakers are you using?mk
yes, weber neomags
 #100451  by Phil Lesh101

Rusty the Scoob wrote:
Phil Lesh101 wrote:What Do you use Speaker Wise?
Exactly 5 posts above this question is the answer, and not exactly in book form.
strumminsix wrote:
mkaufman wrote:Do you have a 2x12 plus 1x15"? What speakers are you using?mk
yes, weber neomags
Oh so someone else asked what speakers He is useing?!
But When i ask I Dont get an answer i just get yelled at
 #100453  by strumminsix

hogan wrote:
Phil Lesh101 wrote: I really didnt read What you wrote the first time i was just looking at your picture, Am I allowed To Admire your setup?
Admire away, but do so quietly and from afar. SS is kind of big deal around here. :oops:
LOL!

101 - in the words of the great Han Solo, "don't get cocky, kid" I answered Neomags earlier so your question was already answered :lol:

PS - I asked Brad to wire me up a switching stereo/mono and to my delight he did so with nice cable! What a guy! IIRC, Monster cable.
 #100456  by Rusty the Scoob

Phil Lesh101 wrote:Oh so someone else asked what speakers He is useing?!
But When i ask I Dont get an answer i just get yelled at
Ok, this is getting frustrating.

The thing that's annoying everybody is not that you asked a question, but that you asked the exact same question as the person five posts above you. Got it?
 #100458  by keirweir

strumminsix wrote:Thanks, ST! From this guy:
http://www.thecabguy.com/index.php

Here is my actual pair of cabs from his site:
http://www.thecabguy.com/gallery/my_ima ... _front.JPG
http://www.thecabguy.com/gallery/my_ima ... s_back.JPG
Low and behold... The answer was there all along

The pricing is very much in my wheel house too!
 #100469  by hippieguy1954

I don't know, for the life of me, why when someone makes a mistake here (such as missing a few words in a post and asking the same question again) that person is yelled at and ridiculed. It is far from "KIND" and makes me embrassed to be associated with it. There is no reason for it. I've seen many posts here (amoung friends) that are a total waist of time...going back and forth with compliments and niceities that boost other egos, but when it comes to answering someone with a few extra words who missed something, it's a big deal. Well, I've dealt with big egos before and always say goodby quickly. If I hear another egocentric person here start to rant at someone who makes a mistake, I will be ending my account here and will chalk it up as another learning experience about how people are sometimes not what they claim. IF YOU CLAIM TO BE KIND, BE KIND! YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING TO!
 #100470  by Rusty the Scoob

There's a difference between making one mistake and making the same mistakes over and over.

There's also a difference between yelling at somebody and trying to help them understand what they could be doing better. Often times tough love is kinder than empty praise.