#93031  by TI4-1009

seamones wrote:I realize now that this thread was started under Jerry Tone, my apologies. Maybe a concurrent Bobby thread is order?
In Jerry voice: "Yeah, this is my thread, get that Weir stuff outa here (chuckle, chuckle)".
 #93586  by TI4-1009

tigerstrat wrote:
crazyfingerssotm wrote:I don't have a complete list by any means, but to the above post on the phase...

Candyman

Also I hear it in JGB like in Waiting for a Miracle, Dear Prudence (maybe?). Unless I am off base, that Phase pedal didn't get used a whole lot.
I hear phase more and more, perhaps more in JGB than GD... lots of tunes have it. Sisters & Brothers, Sugaree, Strugglin' Man, Shining Star... maybe just "S" songs.

Is that the phaser on the recorded version of sugaree?
 #93691  by tigerstrat

Pete B. wrote:I like when he kicks into Mutron III solos during Eyes and Playin' jams.
...or After Midnight.
 #94236  by gdrfk1990

I think he is using phaser more than you might think just on very lightly if you look at the settings on JK's rig pictures the intensity is at 1 or 2 and the speed is at 4 that is not going to give you the Candyman Struggling man Effect. But I am hearing light Phase in 91' on Sugaree, Jack-a-roe, Foolish Heart The Other one GDTRFB Just about everywhere but light like in the JK rig pic.
 #94237  by gdrfk1990

I am having good success with 2 super 2's the tpc-1 (better Than any pedal) into Boss TU 3 tuner, Boss Sd1 Boss OD, Micro Vibe (sub for Phaser) , MutronIII+, Boss DD-3 , Fender Deluxe Reissue

SD1 Level 3 dist 3
OD3 Level 4 Gain 1
Micro Vibe Intensity 2 Speed 4
Mutron depth 4 peek 4
dd3 level 4 speed 4 feedback 5 300 mms
deluxe treble 7 bass 2 reverb 2