#91022  by Grateful Dad

ampegbassplayer1969 wrote:Yes! I can't wait to hear your guitar. I've got a month off from classes, let's make something happen!
Sounds like TJ may have to take a vacation from work and do a "Frankenwolf Tour 2011" to keep up with the demand for jam sessions!

:lol:
 #91024  by ampegbassplayer1969

Grateful Dad wrote:
ampegbassplayer1969 wrote:Yes! I can't wait to hear your guitar. I've got a month off from classes, let's make something happen!
Sounds like TJ may have to take a vacation from work and do a "Frankenwolf Tour 2011" to keep up with the demand for jam sessions!

We'll have to push for it! hahah
 #91668  by Tennessee Jedi

Thoughts on the Frankenwolf ....
This is my 1st guitar with Super 2's. I love 'em so far. Been doing the middle pup a lot. So clean n crisp.MMMMMMMM.
Q tron sound has changed a bit. Like it.
Got to play @ the local Dead Jam with the Wolf - so far so good !
:smile:
 #91671  by joethepainter

ampegbassplayer1969 wrote:
Grateful Dad wrote:

We'll have to push for it! hahah
Hey now, can I tag along? :D
 #92675  by milobender

Just for general info... I just put a sampling of photos of the Frankenwolf, from sanding off the original finish to completion, as well as a couple of examples of me playing it in December at practice, just before I shipped her home to Tom, on my website: www.9mileskid.com

Brian
 #92676  by Tennessee Jedi

I just saw your write up on the FW on your site - cool !
Yeah man - one of these days i will have a sound bite to post ....
:D
 #103483  by dleonard

damn nice guitar man...some aud?
 #107660  by Tennessee Jedi

Yo Hippieguy
Here's a pic of that Twin I was posting about last week - the one I couldnt dial the Mu-tron sounds in with ...
I just needed to play around with it , I think .... I love it, Now !
My buddy chopped it down to a head for me ....
:-)
 #109975  by USBLUES

Yo Jedi, Awesome guitar! i have a similar setup with a Musician but 3 hums, are you as shockt by the wieght of the guitar as I am? Mine is supr heavey, blows my lp away