#121772  by Jerry1996x

Awesome! We should jam sometime dude. We are pretty close... :smile:
 #121774  by JonnyBoy

Man, it's pretty much there dude. You guys are gelling pretty well and your tone is great. I swear you guys need a pair of storm troopers with lazer swords dancing around you while you play. That would be psychedelic, man..

I am really liking the mosvalves tone. Ive always been a fan of BK Butlers stuff, it really sounds good and it looks easier to move and set up.
 #121798  by Tennessee Jedi

JonnyBoy wrote:Man, it's pretty much there dude. You guys are gelling pretty well and your tone is great. I swear you guys need a pair of storm troopers with lazer swords dancing around you while you play. That would be psychedelic, man..

I am really liking the mosvalves tone. Ive always been a fan of BK Butlers stuff, it really sounds good and it looks easier to move and set up.
Thanks man !
Been thinking of getting a jedi robe with hood .....
:D
Yeah .... I am liking the MosValve and Commonwealth speaker combo a lot - that was your idea - thanks !
Getting ready to put the 2 Commonwealths in the 2 x 12 cab and the JBL in the 1 x .....
The Mosvalve is good for me .... it is simple and straight forward and pretty small.
 #129866  by Tennessee Jedi

Me and the Frankenwolf get beers

Cassidy from In And Out Of The Garden Fest 6/15/2013

:-)
 #129867  by jkstraw

This brought such a smile to my face! Great playing and singing, great pic....and I still love that guitar!

Looks like a mighty fine party! Keep spreading the goodness bro! :peas:
 #148463  by tcsned

That's an awesome guitar, Jedi!