#158569  by racecar

Not sure if this is the right place, but since we are looking for a lead guitar player, thought this would be a good place to look. Unlimited Devotion is based in Florida with members from Miami and St Pete.

Our lead guitar player owns a restaurant and its growing to the point he cant play in the band next year and must attend to his business. He is a great player and we will be sorry to see him go. If you are interested in relocating to Florida. We have plenty of gigs with Unlimited Devotion and various side projects. We work frequently throughout the state of Florida and have a great fan following. We love what we do and we make a few bucks at it too.

here is a link to our show from last Fri night in West Palm Beach . its a soundboard, gives you an idea of what we sound like . Looking for experienced lead guitar/singer to join our band in Jan 2018.

you can pm or email me if you are interested . Thank you.

https://www.mixcloud.com/Southpaw_Sound ... -full-set/

Al
az33482 at yahoo

facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/UDMusic/
Last edited by racecar on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #158577  by tcsned

I just went to your FB page and it has Darryl Q as your keyboard player. We go way back in SW Virginia. He's a great player and even cooler guy! Tell him Tom from The Kind says hello!
 #158608  by racecar

He had too much fun this weekend to give it up. We might just scale back a bit , but for now, our band is looking like it will be stable.

Funky D from Va. is indeed our keyboard player, great guy, having a lot of fun together, I will send your regards.
 #158615  by tcsned

racecar wrote:He had too much fun this weekend to give it up. We might just scale back a bit , but for now, our band is looking like it will be stable.

Funky D from Va. is indeed our keyboard player, great guy, having a lot of fun together, I will send your regards.
Small world! Funky D . . . or "Animal" as he was known here was and is part of our family. He was up this way a couple of years ago and I got to play with him at a good friend's memorial. He's also a badass drummer :cool: :cool: :cool: