#150248  by Poor Peter

HowdyAll, Im getting a sweeping effect out of my tru-tron when in the HP mode. Tone is fat for a few seconds and then becomes very thin and goes back to being fat again. Only happens in the HP mode. Anyone else experience this? Figured I'd ask before I contact Mike in case there was something wacky goin on in my rig. I don't think so tho.
 #150250  by Seriesnuns

I've been using mine for a few months. I've found its very sensitive to input volume/signal. This can vary from the pedals before to the preamp signal its getting. (I run mine in the effects loop).

Lately I've had mine on mix mode, I have no light lit up in the envelope saturation but I'm getting PLENTY of Mu sound. But i'm also running my guitar into a earth drive compressor and volume at 7 on my mark iii.

Before I had to have the light lit up when my settings were different or I wouldn't get much mu sound at all.
 #150300  by Feedback

Hard to say. Mine seems sensitive to all kinds of variables. I think it's going to be difficult to compare to anyone else's experience as they seem to react very differently depending on pickups, pedals, picking technique and, well, everything. My experience with Mike has been good. He will help you out.