#133248  by Deadhead85

So I'm looking to mod my guitar again shortly as I'm just not overly thrilled with my sound through my pedals and want to have the obel plus buffer to give me that extra coloring. I really would like to have to route as little as possible out of my guitar and am looking for a jack plate that will fit my Strat, in the same spot as the stock jack plate but have it have two holes so I can put the two stereo jacks in that I need to make the loop. Does anyone make such a plate and if so where can I find one?

Thanks
Evan
from
Knot Dead
 #133272  by ccw3432

Some folks here have made them. If you have the tools it wouldn't be too difficult. If you don't get any more leads you could try a local machine shop and see if they can make you one.

I used one of these on a recent guitar, but I used it for side mount jacks:

http://www.amazon.com/Grizzly-H5999-Jac ... jack+plate

They come in chrome or brass colored. I had to bend a little to the guitar shape, and it wouldn't be difficult to flatten it out. It may fit okay, I'm not sure. It looks like it would be close.
 #133461  by TI4-1009

#133478  by WildEye

Brian at 9-Mile made this one for me, which also holds a switch. I see he's not making them anymore but I thought I'd share a pict of the design because it's shape compliments a strat pick-guard nicely. If you (or had someone) cut it out of brass.

#133513  by WildEye

Thanks MK, you have in fact seen it here around a year and a half ago (and even left a nice comment :hail: ). I don't remember much past last week myself :D

I just remember because I had to go to this post to get the image url. I've been very happy with it and haven't changed anything on it since.

forum/viewtopic.php?f=309&t=8607&start=120#