rukind.com

Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

#132920  by tcsned
 Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:45 am
AO's stuff is top notch, John, does his have a switch to go to a non-OBEL guitar? Milobender's work kicks ass too - I should be getting my guitar back from him soon :)
 #132921  by rugger
 Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:39 am
tcsned wrote:AO's stuff is top notch, John, does his have a switch to go to a non-OBEL guitar? Milobender's work kicks ass too - I should be getting my guitar back from him soon :)
The switch is there, you just can't see it in the photo.
ricepr wrote:The link to the box is dead, does he still sell them?
The site took a little while to load for me this morning, but eventually it did. I haven't spoken to Andrew in quite some time but I can only assume that he still sells all of his modification stuff. Try going to the home page and clicking on Mods/Repairs tab. aoguitars.com

john in san diego
 #132922  by joethepainter
 Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:47 am
Yea, AO still sells 'em. I got one recently...
My OBEL cable is from AO, as well. Top quality stuff, great to deal with, highly recommended! :-)
 #132931  by ricepr
 Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:00 pm
I use a Mustang III. You use a Twin patch? Wanna share settings? I like the delay on the Mustang, but the env filter kind of blows unless I am doing something horribly wrong with it.
 #132932  by joethepainter
 Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:30 pm
ricepr wrote:I use a Mustang III. You use a Twin patch? Wanna share settings? I like the delay on the Mustang, but the env filter kind of blows unless I am doing something horribly wrong with it.
Feel free to PM me for Mustang settings, I don't want to hijack the thread... :-)
 #132947  by jx2638
 Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:28 pm
Hogan also makes a real nice option at a great price!