#127990  by Scarlet

You have a great feel for the music and your playing is excellent.
I can hear that you're really conscious of the chord changes you are playing over, which is a real score in somebody of your age.
 #128002  by mijknahs

Very nice Dan Jr! You've got a lot of the nuances down. Good job.

I think I hear an '85 influence? Sounds great. Nice Bobby singing by Philesh101 too!

Now all you need is a Brent/keyboard/Hammond player and the circle will be complete.
 #128003  by SpaceYrface43

Great Playing and I must say very refreshing to hear good vocals as well. To often you hear these guys that have the playing down then they open their mouth to sing and YIKES. Keep It up you guys sound great.
 #128012  by rugger

The Stag wrote:im 17 and dave (philesh101) is 15 haha and thank you very much for all the kind comments I apreciate it!
I hate you guys! j/k. :-) very well done.

john in san diego
 #128017  by jester536

Not only am I turning 50 this month but now I have to contend with the fact that I will never be as good as guys are right now. so very cool to see and hear you young guys so clearly digging the music. Fantastic job.
 #128026  by Jerry1996x

The Stag wrote:im 17 and dave (philesh101) is 15 haha and thank you very much for all the kind comments I apreciate it!

BRO. Fellow 17 year old Jerry! Where are you guys at mmkay???

Awesome playing!
 #128072  by The Stag

Jerry1996x wrote:

BRO. Fellow 17 year old Jerry! Where are you guys at mmkay???

Awesome playing!
we are from the Albany NY area and we are playing in Lake george NY sunday if anyone is in the area Mmkay!