#124489  by Dozin

That does sound great. Really dig the grain and color of the guitar
 #124491  by jeager

Hey mk
I think it sustains as well,or better than any guitar I have had or played ... Including various other strats, Parker fly, ibanez ... It is definitely much nicer to stand and play with than my Clapton strat ... And it has more sustain than that. Warmoth says the chambered bodies actually provide better sustain than solid.... In the 70s everybody thought we had to go heavy to have sustain but I don't think that's necessarily true. Jerry got great sustain from an ash strat... This one Just happens to have chambers ...

The neck joint that Andrew did (much more solid than traditional) the hard tail and titanium saddles certainly contribute as we'll. I don't play very loud on stage and I have been able to excellent feedback sustain as well... Maybe not a typical Jerry technique but lots of fun at the right time. This may have more to do with the lollar pups (neck and bridge) being slightly microphonic by design.

I don't know, but I love how it treats my back during the last set of the night.
 #124708  by aoguitars

Thanks for posting those sound clips, man! Really killer tones you're getting there. I especially love the Althea--I'm also a big fan of playing fingerstyle like that, and you really nail that pop. Nice and clean. Great playing.