#130295  by SarnoMusicSolutions

Postby gpilcher2001 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:58 pm

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the earthdrives input could handle the alembic preamp tap. As far as the impeadance match. Thanks Greg...

The Earth Drive can't handle the output of a preamp. It's an instrument level device, must go before a preamp.

Thanks for all the kind words on the Earth Drive y'all.

B
 #140436  by BigBoyPete

Hey There,
I wanted to know if I should expect an e-mail confirmation from SMS. I ordered my earth drive and PayPal sent me the receipt. I have contacted Sarno Music Solutions via email and phone, and I have received no confirmation Please let me know if this is commonplace, or should be concerned?
 #140437  by NQL

The watched pot never boils. Just chill when it's done they'll ship it.
 #140441  by Bear62

You have not a worry in the world. Brad Sarno and SMS products are world class! I believe shipping times were about 4-6 wks last I spoke w/ Brad. Be patient grasshopper. These good people we count on for products and services also serve a host of others and have busy personal musical commitments! You will LOVE, LOVE & LOVE The Earth Drive!

Yes, I own one and an SMS Classic preamp!

Gr8ful Gregg Miller
 #140461  by Boris Garcia

For me the real strength of the Earth Drive, coupled with a Blaster is being able to mime the Mac tone / distortion at reasonable levels without using a Mac .
Don't know if Brad intended this but me thinks he did:)
Bob
 #140463  by zambiland

Bear62 wrote:You have not a worry in the world. Brad Sarno and SMS products are world class! I believe shipping times were about 4-6 wks last I spoke w/ Brad. Be patient grasshopper. These good people we count on for products and services also serve a host of others and have busy personal musical commitments! You will LOVE, LOVE & LOVE The Earth Drive!

Yes, I own one and an SMS Classic preamp!

Gr8ful Gregg Miller
+1 on all of the above!
 #140534  by SarnoMusicSolutions

Thanks guys for the kind words.

Sorry bout the slow reply to the pedal order. I was on vacation with the family in San Francisco and the area for 8 days, just landed a few hours ago.

I'll reply to any new orders that came in when I get back to the office tomorrow.

B