#118648  by postguitars

Hello! Sorry to hog up discussion space. Just wondering if there is a way to contact the person(s) who run and operate this awesome site ( I can't find a contact link?). Just wanted to say Thanks for the good work!
 #118650  by gr8fulbluz

you could try this i think, i dunno? pm this here fella, good place to start.----->

forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2

good luck
cheerios!

edit:
Many have contributed over the long strange trip, I just wanted to say thanks as well.

And Troy you should put a link to your postguitars, they are sweet. love the Garcia tribute ..
 #118651  by postguitars

Thanks for chiming in! I was not sure if this site was the result of one enthuthiast or a collective effort, looks like some members are chosen to oversee things from time to time, pretty cool. The gear and technique info here is beyond priceless, Kudos!
 #118655  by phpbb

Well, I guess if we got down to the nitty gritty, that'd be me. But, clearly this site is a collective endeavor, way beyond anything I ever imagined or could have done by myself. There is a "say hello" on the left hand menu on the main page if you'd ever like to drop me a line.

Gregg