#117945  by mgbills

jeffm725...

I'm in! PM me with price. Does it include air travel? Do you guarantee you're work will result in having an unbelievable right hand technique?

I've really wanted a cool scar since I was about 8. This'll be a really cool scar!

Man. Can't wait to tell my wife!
Peace
M
 #118158  by Coldshotblues

Tried the D'angelico Hot Nickel Concepts! WOW I think I have a winner all the tone and high sparkle no rough edges on the wounds and juststrings.com did me right at just over $3 a set :cool:
Waiting on my SMS classic to arrive and I should be in tone nirvana. :wink:
 #119002  by TI4-1009

Question about single strings. Like everyone else, I usually break the high E, or sometimes B. So then you have to buy a whole set to get another E of the same type. I see at places like Just Strings that you can buy bulk or dozen of one string, but for the two high strings they are usually only "steel" strings, not most specific brands- like the D'angelico Hot Nickel Concepts for example, or even bulk nickel. Would these steel strings be OK replacements for that type of string?
 #119004  by mijknahs

TI4-1009 wrote:Question about single strings. Like everyone else, I usually break the high E, or sometimes B. So then you have to buy a whole set to get another E of the same type. I see at places like Just Strings that you can buy bulk or dozen of one string, but for the two high strings they are usually only "steel" strings, not most specific brands- like the D'angelico Hot Nickel Concepts for example, or even bulk nickel. Would these steel strings be OK replacements for that type of string?
Yes. The nickel and special core only applies to the the wound strings anyway. I don't think the single strings are that important to have a certain "brand" or type. As long as they are reasonablly well-made and decent quality. I don't think I could tell the difference between the high E strings of different brands as long as they are the same gauge.