#116520  by mrMix

Silly questions - Waldo's site has no buffers in stock - anyone have experience with the CB1? Waldo - any idea when you'll have availability?
Thanks!
 #116542  by mgbills

Scary! He must be waiting for parts.....just a guess.
Hopefully, he'll chime in.
Peace
M
 #116546  by Coldshotblues

I'm using the CB2 in my Tiger and my "Jerry Caster" It does the job great! Very nice clarity without any level boost. It powers through several pedals in my chain and delivers a clean vibrant tone. You won't be disappointed with either waldos or the CB. :wink:
 #116547  by cmc64

What doo you guys think of the Jangletone with the unity to +6dB gain knob? Sounds like the buffer with a bit of the Alembic Blaster tossed in for good measure. Doesn't quite have the frequency response of the CB-1/TPC-1 Wideband UGB - is that such a worry/ Have some concerns about the loss of bass response since it starts out at 80hZ.
 #116548  by Jon S.

I have the CB1 in one of my "Tigers" and the Wald Electronics in my other. I deem them both to be fine buffers. I don't think a guitarist can go wrong with either one.
Last edited by Jon S. on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #116549  by Mosfed

I have an extraordinarily high esteem of Waldo and his buffers. I have them in 3 guitars.

I would wait for one.

F
 #116577  by Rusty the Scoob

Mosfed wrote:I have an extraordinarily high esteem of Waldo and his buffers. I have them in 3 guitars.

I would wait for one.

F
Me too, having replaced a competitor's buffer with a Waldo buffer in Keir's guitar, I was amazed at how much more "Sparkle" and musicality it had. I wish I could remember what the other one was but maybe it's better that I don't. It wasn't bad, but just didn't sound as nice.