#113387  by FBlades95

How does one go about putting a wah pedal, floor tuner or any other foot-operated pedal in the OBEL chain? I would really like to keep my cables as neat and tidy as possible, with my guitar cable going directly to my amps, and my stereo cable going directly to my junction box. all my pedals are rack-mounted, but I want to add a wah. Help me out here (Waldo???)!
 #113393  by hippieguy1954

strumminsix wrote:What junction box? Can use a gcx loop
He's talking about the "hub bub". The box you plug the stereo cable comming from the guitar OBEL, I think. :smile: :smile: :smile:
 #116503  by cousindave79

Your guitars mono output goes through the junction box along with the stereo (loop cable). Put the wah before or after the junction box. Input/output to amp. I believe the point of a junction box is to switch between non OBEL guitars and OBEL guitars. Hope that makes sense.
 #116531  by tigerstrat

fwiw, imho, Wahs work better in-line between guitar output and amp input, not in the OBEL.
 #116532  by Tennessee Jedi

tigerstrat wrote:fwiw, imho, Wahs work better in-line between guitar output and amp input, not in the OBEL.
Thanks .... been doing some wah tunes like GSET and was wondering where to put the wah
:-)