#111434  by Jon S.

Last call! If no one else responds to TRG, he'll return them to me and the Brotherhood will end.
 #111450  by Jon S.

Excellent - enjoy!
 #111701  by Jon S.

Just PM your snail mail address to Smolder!
 #111722  by NWPines

I'll jump in on this after John in SD (will send you a PM with my info). Really been wanting to try out the Adamas picks to see what all the fuss is about, but afraid it will just emphasize all the sloppiness in my right hand!

Big thanks to Jon S. for getting this started, I think it's an awesome idea.
 #111724  by Jon S.

NWPines wrote:Big thanks to Jon S. for getting this started, I think it's an awesome idea.
I agree and have to say, I got the idea from the good folks over on the Birds and Moons PRS Forum where - you're not gonna believe this - they are now passing around a David Grissom Trem model gold top! :hail:

http://forums.birdsandmoons.com/forum/s ... hp?t=88469
 #111725  by NWPines

Jon S. wrote:...they are now passing around a David Grissom Trem model gold top!
Holy F, that's insane! Unless the end goal is an insurance claim, letting UPS/FedEx repeatedly beat on your guitar is a recipe for disaster. Props to him for doing it though, gives some folks the chance to play a guitar they might not otherwise be able to.
 #111757  by Smolder

NWPines wrote:
Jon S. wrote:...they are now passing around a David Grissom Trem model gold top!
Holy F, that's insane! Unless the end goal is an insurance claim, letting UPS/FedEx repeatedly beat on your guitar is a recipe for disaster. Props to him for doing it though, gives some folks the chance to play a guitar they might not otherwise be able to.

That is insane. The flying lizard effects dude used to send one of his clean boosts on a road tour o guys on he dr z forum... It sold a lot of pedals. Your sure to know its not snake oil before you fork over big bucks.
 #112254  by FBlades95

Just got them a couple of nights ago! I absolutely LOVE the Adamas. It simply sounds better. The v-pick is a little clunky in size, but also sounds awesome.

Rugger, I think you're next. PM me your address, and I'll send them out in a couple of days!
Thanks for doing this, you guys. It's pretty rad. :cool: