G&L ASAT (USA)
Fender Tele (Mod'd out)
Gibson Les Paul Custom (USA)
Ovation Elite prototype (USA)
Ovation Balladeer 12 string (USA)
Schecter C-1 semi hollow
two Gibson SG Standards
 #90702  by tiffcheese

hey walt b! just tried to message you tonight thru my newest cell, not sure if i have the right number. hope ur groovy
 #90704  by Chuckles

Welcome, Walt!

So, talk to me about the BBE Sonic Maximizer... what the hell is it? I've seen it and am thinking it must be similar to the Presence controls on some amps?
 #90716  by Bobbyg

Hello Walt, I remember you from ratdog.org
 #90717  by tcsned

Welcome! Nice collection of toys!!
 #90721  by inthedark

Chuckles wrote:Welcome, Walt!

So, talk to me about the BBE Sonic Maximizer... what the hell is it? I've seen it and am thinking it must be similar to the Presence controls on some amps?

Easiest way to explain the pedal is its like taking a blanket that was in front of your speakers off. Very easy pedal to dial in a great tone. Def is a pedal imho everyone should have. If you have a rack setup BBE makes a sonic max in rackmount form as well. Def try one out.

:-)

Thanks folks for the warm welcome :-)

-Walt
 #90723  by tigerstrat

inthedark wrote:Easiest way to explain the pedal is its like taking a blanket that was in front of your speakers off. Very easy pedal to dial in a great tone. Def is a pedal imho everyone should have. If you have a rack setup BBE makes a sonic max in rackmount form as well. Def try one out.
the rackmounts have been around for 25+ years, the pedal just came out I wanna say about 5 years ago.
 #91112  by hotasaPistol

Hey Now,

nice ta meetcha,

what kind of mods did you do to your Deville.........I have one and really like it............curious

thanks

George :smile: :smile: :smile: