rukind.com

Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #84142  by chummy
 Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:24 am
Hey out there! Been playin guitar about 10 Plus. Catchin the Boys since the early 80's (82ish). Been chasing the sound for the last 5 or so years. Jam in a band that hacks the crap out of the dead,but its all good.
Recently modified my twin and picked up a PHIGA Tribute guitar(on its way fingers crossed). Anybody have the low down on the PHIGA guitars( expirenced any issues after the fact).

Chummy
 #84144  by tcsned
 Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:28 am
chummy wrote:Hey out there! Been playin guitar about 10 Plus. Catchin the Boys since the early 80's (82ish). Been chasing the sound for the last 5 or so years. Jam in a band that hacks the crap out of the dead,but its all good.
Recently modified my twin and picked up a PHIGA Tribute guitar(on its way fingers crossed). Anybody have the low down on the PHIGA guitars( expirenced any issues after the fact).

Chummy
Welcome aboard! There's a lot of us here who hack the crap out of the Dead so you're in good company :lol:

There's been a lot of discussion on Phiga guitars on this board so a search for Phiga will yield lots of info.

I also saw my first show in '82 (Baltimore) we must be about the same age . . . old 8)