rukind.com

Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #71553  by glencl
 Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:04 am
first of all,i dont think i introduced myself,my name is glen clough from north smithfield,rhode island.ive been playin dead for 30 yrs..ive got 3 acoustics,1acoustic electric,and 1electric.(taylor/dean/ibeneze)i run off a 150 watt per channel SHS sound system with a acoustic enhancer/with rp55 processor.sounds realy good,just took a while for me to program just the right sounds for the dead,ya know what i mean...just lookin to jam with different people who are free,which is hard,exspecialy in rhode island area.anyway,this is me..
 #71561  by Tennessee Jedi
 Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:37 am
glencl wrote:first of all,i dont think i introduced myself,my name is glen clough from north smithfield,rhode island.ive been playin dead for 30 yrs..ive got 3 acoustics,1acoustic electric,and 1electric.(taylor/dean/ibeneze)i run off a 150 watt per channel SHS sound system with a acoustic enhancer/with rp55 processor.sounds realy good,just took a while for me to program just the right sounds for the dead,ya know what i mean...just lookin to jam with different people who are free,which is hard,exspecialy in rhode island area.anyway,this is me..
Welcome Dude !