rukind.com

Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #60939  by Lerto
 Mon May 18, 2009 3:45 pm
I live in Central Fl. Have used the site for tabs, and decided to join. LOVE the site.
Have played electric, acoustic & bass guitars for many years. Also lead and back-up vocals. Been in a couple of Dead cover bands, blues bands, classic rock and original bands. Mostly acoustic and home recording of originals now.
Very HAPPY to be here.
Lerto (Larry)
 #60971  by Good Times
 Tue May 19, 2009 6:04 am
Welcome aboard. Glad to have you here :smile:
 #61034  by philsaam
 Tue May 19, 2009 11:38 pm
Hello Larry--hey hope you make lots o friends here --welcome to RUKIND -spells like it sounds---and is all good ---watch those hurricanes --gets a bit breezy down your way I hear -----lets not give the term "AIR GUITAR" a new meaning ----cheers for ya Larry----p
 #61796  by jackr
 Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:01 am
Welcome to the forum Larry.
 #61955  by KentuckyEd
 Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:30 am
Hey There!

I just saw your posting and wanted to say welcome. I also live in Central Florida (Davenport, Polk County), between Orlando and Tampa.

I am married to and partnered with Toni Brown, whom you may know if you are familiar with Relix Magazine. Toni was the publisher/editor of the mag for more than 20 years, selling it in 2000. She has a new book being released this October. It is entitled "Relix: The Book", and is a compilation of some of the "greatest hits" of the first 30 years of the magazine.

Please let us know more about yourself. You can check us out more at http://www.tonibrownband.com and http://www.jamtildawn.com.

In Peace and Light,
Ed
 #64878  by GratefulPat
 Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:21 pm
hellloo larry, like you said rukind is amazing, grab all the info you can from here and give us all the info you got! good to have someone new stop in and say hello, its been a while
 #65178  by kenneybonz
 Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:20 am
howdy to you Larry. I didn't see, what part of fl?