rukind.com

Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #26869  by P. Stratman
 Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:45 pm
I'm brand new around here and damn proud of it. I have been on a steady diet of the dead for the last 6 months- prior to that I never listened much at all, but really got into Phish a few years back- now I think it's safe to say I'm a deadhead. I've been playing guitar for 25 years. I played in a band for about 10 years, now I just work at a regular job- and record my own tunes- and practice.

Phil

#26884  by jackr
 Sun Oct 14, 2007 4:16 am
Phil,
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on becoming a "dead head". What part of the country are you from?

#26911  by P. Stratman
 Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:15 pm
Thanks guys- Jack R I'm from Ontario- I live in the Niagara Region fairly close to Niagara Falls and Buffalo.High Peaks I plan to check out your myspace site. I also have one as I'm a songwriter myself. If your interested check out:

www.soundclick.com/pwellman - then click on link that says music

also:

www.myspace.com/pwellman

soundclick is the better site as it has more

#26965  by shakedown_04092
 Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:20 am
Me too! Free health care sounds pretty sweet. And they've got some pretty ill skiing up there to boot!

#26971  by nicolasalk
 Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:02 am
P. Stratman wrote:Thanks guys- Jack R I'm from Ontario- I live in the Niagara Region fairly close to Niagara Falls and Buffalo.High Peaks I plan to check out your myspace site. I also have one as I'm a songwriter myself. If your interested check out:

www.soundclick.com/pwellman - then click on link that says music

also:

www.myspace.com/pwellman

soundclick is the better site as it has more
good songs man, congrats