name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #126959  by Ross66

Hey Chris
I live in KC too. I live in Liberty,MO not too far from ya. I have a good friend who lives in Lawrence his name is John Gallop or (Blond John) he is a promoter there for Dumptruck local Lawrence band maybe you know him. Leo from Scarlet Fire Guitars is almost finished with my Wolf guitar couple of more weeks.
I play with a few guys in KC if you want jam sometime. We play mostly Dead stuff but we play all sorts too.

Ross
 #126978  by kansaschris

Ross66 wrote:Hey Chris
I live in KC too. I live in Liberty,MO not too far from ya. I have a good friend who lives in Lawrence his name is John Gallop or (Blond John) he is a promoter there for Dumptruck local Lawrence band maybe you know him. Leo from Scarlet Fire Guitars is almost finished with my Wolf guitar couple of more weeks.
I play with a few guys in KC if you want jam sometime. We play mostly Dead stuff but we play all sorts too.

Ross
Cool man. I'll try to check out one of your gigs sometime.

Definitely know John and the Dumptruck gang. The guitar player I play with plays with Dumptruck at festivals like Waka and stuff. Lawrence musicians are like a big incestual (no not really) family.
 #127065  by Phishfan

Hi Chris. Welcome to the forum. I was born in Lawrence and grew up in Prairie Village- went to KU etc. I'm in Amarillo, TX but will be moving back to KC this summer. Thanks for posting.
 #127188  by kansaschris

Phishfan wrote:Hi Chris. Welcome to the forum. I was born in Lawrence and grew up in Prairie Village- went to KU etc. I'm in Amarillo, TX but will be moving back to KC this summer. Thanks for posting.
cheers