rukind.com

Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

#11894  by bobbybobbob
 Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:46 pm
toooo much!!!!!!!!

i wish i got a telemarkter call right now!!!

#12237  by BobbyWeird
 Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:08 pm
How I prank a telemarketer is: "Hey, you the one that kicked my dog!You better be calling to apoligize because my dog has to have operation and I am blaming you. How do you feel about that? If you don't apoligize right now, I will call the cops on you." Do this in a hindu accent and hope for the best! :lol: :D

#12269  by BlobWeird
 Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:50 pm
BobbyWeird wrote:How I prank a telemarketer is: "Hey, you the one that kicked my dog!You better be calling to apoligize because my dog has to have operation and I am blaming you. How do you feel about that? If you don't apoligize right now, I will call the cops on you." Do this in a hindu accent and hope for the best! :lol: :D
Stole that one from the Jerky Boys. You phony! lol

#12360  by b weird
 Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:52 pm
To BlobWeird: For you 411, I am NOT a phoney! I've never heard of the Jerky Boys. I got it from www.funnyjunk.com. lol! :-) :o :lol:

#12361  by ebick
 Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:18 pm
The guy (who did this prank) is for real.

As I understand it, he also attended a telemarketers convention in Vegas and stayed up all night calling the rooms of the attendees with "offers"

#12365  by b weird
 Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:47 am
To BlobWeird: For you 411, I am NOT a phoney! I've never heard of the Jerky Boys. I got it from www.funnyjunk.com. lol!
You have to excuse this post. It was not written by me but my sister (also a new member of this site)

#12554  by steamer
 Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:28 pm
Funny, Too funny.