rukind.com

Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #134480  by Thomas Lieber
 Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:13 am

Just saying thanks for an interesting year! I am thankful all is well with my wife and 3 children (adults)
I oversaw the completion of many new projects and a few older ones, engaged in several design collaborations.

And then there is Klaus, Klaus you’re the f-in best ever! Neither Pete nor I can still believe “The Dragon” is back in her lair! If you’ve caught some of the video of Pete playing the bass, he’s a happy dude!

RUKIND gang should be very proud of what you have hatched! This site has become a one stop shopping place for gear, Tabs, technique, discourse and ideas for all things Grateful Dead and the many musicians related to that era. For this we all should be thankful!!!
 #134493  by phpbb
 Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:55 am
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on rukind!

PS - lions are gonna win this year!
 #134494  by NSP
 Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:42 am
phpbb wrote:Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on rukind!

PS - lions are gonna win this year!
C'mon man, my Packers need a win. I'll bet you an Adamas pick that Matt Flynn guides the Packers to victory :cool:

Happy Thanksgiving all!
 #134496  by phpbb
 Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:55 am
NSP wrote: I'll bet you an Adamas pick that Matt Flynn guides the Packers to victory :cool:
If the packers win, you will get a pick.
 #134508  by NSP
 Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:04 pm
phpbb wrote:
NSP wrote: I'll bet you an Adamas pick that Matt Flynn guides the Packers to victory :cool:
If the packers win, you will get a pick.
Man that was an ugly Packer performance...Rodgers couldn't have even saved the day. Congrats. I will gladly send you a pick if you'd like to PM an address :hail: