When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #134175  by dkish

Hey I know this may not be the best forum for this but I cannot for the life of me find a tab or chords for What Sin Replaces Love by Ryan Adams. If anyone could point me in the right direction It would be much appreciated!
 #134227  by easytoslip

yeah I only see lyrics available online. If I get stuck on learning a song, it's pretty easy to grab a guitar tuner and flip it on while playing the melody and chords to get letter names, then I would jot them down with printed lyrics so I'd remember what I discovered. no i will not do this for you :lol: good luck. I've got a few friends that really like his stuff

edit to add:
or to write it in Tab form I would break it down into small, manageable parts, one part at a time (knowing I might not get the whole song at first try) and write it like this:

E--------3--------------------
B-----2-----------------------
G-----------------------------
D-----------------------------
A-----------------------------
E-----------------------------

you know how tabs work: you jot down the number of the fret you're fingering, and which string

third way with less mental input and lots of feeling, play by ear over and over
Last edited by easytoslip on Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #134447  by easytoslip

(edit to add: this was in reply to someone who signed on to say my post was helpful or good. that post has been deleted)while your props are appreciated, anonymous stranger from the interwebs, gonna pass them along to all the fine folks here at rukind. I learned by watching. have a grateful day! <3
Last edited by easytoslip on Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #134611  by dkish

Thank you kind stranger, it took me a while to find a decent video to see what they were doing. Still working on it but I'll throw it up online once I do for other Adams fans.