rukind.com

Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

When it doesn't fit anywhere else

#8976  by shakedown_04092
 Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:45 pm
Ha! That's a pretty funny video. Some of the acting is pretty bad, but he's right, it's def worth the time to watch, you can learn a lot.

That cop in the first skit was a friggin' dink, huh? What an asshole!

F U coppers! You'll never catch me alive!

#8977  by squire758
 Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:08 pm
dude this video is wickedly sweet! i did not know alot of this stuff. any stoner should definately view this. now i dont feel so bad having a little smoke in my car, can ya dig it?

#8978  by phreaker
 Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:14 pm
A ladie who is really into decriminalizing marijuana, And is pretty well known in the midwest promotes this video a lot. She has T-shirts, pamphlets, and other videos, too. She's a super nice lady, and extremely kind too. She gives weed a good name.

Anyway, she tried to sell it to me at a music fest I was just at. She tried to give it to me for free, but the people working with her were like "ehh..."

So it's goo to see it's up on the net somewhere. I'm gonna study like a grad student now.

#8979  by GratefulFloyd
 Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:22 pm
best part of the video is when the kid says, "I do not consent to any searches", and the voice goes, "this may be one of the most important thing you ever say in your life". well if thats the most important thing i ever say, somebody shoot me

#8980  by bodiddley
 Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:24 pm
It's worth watching just to hear the cop say "It smells like Bob Marley's ass in here, You kids been tokin' the reefer?"...Classic.

#8981  by GratefulFloyd
 Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:33 pm
haha, true. actually at work today i was sweeping up some stuff, and that line came to mind just out of the blue, and i laughed out loud