When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #114711  by jeffm725

Tennessee Jedi wrote:This is how we grow 'em in PA !
Kudos to the parents of this future deadhead

I started seeing the GD in '86 - they used to call us " touch heads " ....
:lol:
Awesome pic Jedi!

Hell, I started seeing them in 80, and I wasn't shit because I didnt seem 'em with Keith! :?
It was always something. The people who saw 'em with Keith werent cool because they didnt see 'em with Pig!!! and on and on........... Deadheads can be an ironic bunch....
 #114712  by hogan

If you didn't see Weir sing lead on Dire Wolf you're a joke.
 #114714  by jeffm725

hogan wrote:If you didn't see Weir sing lead on Dire Wolf you're a joke.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 #114771  by Smolder

Tributes to great moments in time are always welcome. Some were there, others not, still others not on the planet. Supposing pretense or posing is a fools game, and a huge waste of energy.
 #114790  by jackr

i love that shirt and wish everyone would wear it.

The world would be a much better place if everyone wore dead shirts.
 #114867  by easytoslip

metsrule64 wrote:I am 17 and listen to the Dead all the time, I have many live shows ( in FLAC of course) on my computer that i listen too. I think the notion of wearing a shirt from a concert that you weren't at if your parents didn't buy it for you is crazy. I saw someone wearing this shirt http://www.wearyourbeer.com/images/Grat ... t2_POP.jpg and i just don't understand why someone would wear it other than to seem edgy that you like the Dead. I may be totally wrong in thinking this and that is why I wanted to know from people who actually got to go to concerts. Yes I know Barton Hall was a classic concert and in my opinion their best song ever played was played there, but to remake a shirt from a concert seems a little weird to me.
I've been seeing a lot of Dead tees at places like Target and Walmart; used to be they only had stuff like Bob Marley and Jimi Hendrix, maybe a Beatles tee or two. Must've done well selling music tees and have now expanded. But yeah, the artwork is pretty basic, and they usually slap on a concert reference. I never got to see live Dead, even though I definitely could have due to my age. Favorite shows would have to be certain crunchy 1970's stuff, classic 77 shows, 78 SF shows, 1985 for Jerry guitar essence, late 80's for Bruce, and 90's for songwriting.
 #114868  by easytoslip

Tennessee Jedi wrote:This is how we grow 'em in PA !
Kudos to the parents of this future deadhead
:-)
I started seeing the GD in '86 - they used to call us " touch heads " ....
:lol:
*squee* cute little duder 8)
 #117572  by Mosfed

metsrule64 wrote:What is the best show in your opinion? I really do not think it is the best ever, I love the Morning dew, but I think the 5.2.70 show is better than that one
Cut the kid some slack. He's 17 and already figured out that 1970 was a better period for the boys than 1977. Not bad in my book.

The only concert shirt that I ever bought was a Warlocks shirt at Hampton 1989 and I wore it so much it fell apart even before Garcia went down. It's a pity that the Warlocks shirts they have made since are totally different.