When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #108962  by easytoslip

I sure do love the Good Ol' Grateful Dead, though :smile:

edit to add: thanks everyone for the insight
 #108963  by jkstraw

easytoslip wrote:well now that sounds like a compliment but you took it out of context and that is not the point I was making. It CAN hurt to renegotiate your definition of success, if you are happy with life and have attained many of your dreams!
I sure hope I didn't take it out of context :shock: Here's what I mean by The Good old Grateful Dead and it can't hurt to renegotiate your definition of success.

Check out: 1:15 - 1:40

#108966  by easytoslip

alrighty, well it appears that I might be wrong then. That's a fabulous clip, just got past 1:40 and am looking forward to the rest :cheers:
 #108971  by tigerstrat

Hey everybody! Please don't dislike my video!! Thanks!!

#108984  by jester536

Watched Birdhouse doing "Here comes Sunshine"...that's just one of note....really enjoyed that one...but now all I can think is...man I suck. So many talented people out there. Also get the idea that the boys (Garcia included if he were still around) would get a real kick out of the interpretations being posted.
 #108993  by easytoslip

jester536 wrote:.man I suck.
I saw a great quote somewhere (can't seem to find it so I'll paraphrase:) It said, You got into your art because you have amazing taste. So you start producing art and the thing is, it kind of sucks. What you should know is everyone goes through this. It is important to keep producing that art, push through the sucky phase, until you get to some stuff you're proud of.

Keep at it :hail:

Edit to add: I also love some advice my dad gave me. "There will always be someone better than you, but there will also always be someone worse than you." That's the way of the world. We always look UP to see who we want to be, but if you look down, there's a cute noob looking up to you :-)