rukind.com

Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #105167  by tiffcheese
 Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:43 pm
don't have any lsd recordings but I've got writing and guitar playing from when I only smoked weed or drank and from what I can tell it's complete crap compared with the stuff I put out sober. I'm mostly a sober mama though, have to be for the life I'm in. Days of trippin sure were fun though!
At times I still wish I could do it but one or two very scary moments of uncontrolled blurs of reality versus nonreality were enough for me to never want to venture there again! I like being able to relate with those I love.
 #105317  by wolftigerrosebud
 Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:12 am
Well, I guess I meant either gigs or private recordings. My band played at Moose Lodge on a bunch of mushrooms. Perhaps not the most professional.

I have a recording of me playing some shit by myself on a couple strong, reasonably pure stamps. Totally weird stuff, but musical. Best part is me whispering into the mic, right at the beginning "This is... Me... Playing...... Something."
 #105797  by tiffcheese
 Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:13 am
wolftigerrosebud wrote: Best part is me whispering into the mic, right at the beginning "This is... Me... Playing...... Something."
:lol: