When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #102468  by Thomas Lieber

Dudes, if you missed the Dead gear expo , all I can say is do not miss out next year! Thanks to Glenn for the invite to participate. There was plenty of opportunity to embrace new fellowship with both fans and Gear manufacturers!
I spent some time with Pat from Resurrection guitars, held a number of the instruments he recently built, very nice product! Super guy!
Also met up with an already familiar face to me, Matt Moriarty, Matt also had a few new Wolfs and Tigers roaming about. His instruments look beautiful and you can tell that he has instilled a piece of himself within his work! This is rare for a young Luthier!
Macintosh amps had an awesome display, as a well a interviewed video they shot out at Bobby’s studio! Impeccable product!
Louis amps display was a great one and their amps were fantastic! Big buzz hanging around this both all day!
And what can one say about Hardtruckers but that they carry on a great tradition of producing the finest cabinets you can purchase' at a really good value!
Doug Irwin has promised to join us all next year if held in the San Francisco bay area! I am sure we can get Frank Fuller, Larry Robinson and Rick Turner to join us as well!

Thanks for putting on this show, Glenn!

Best,
Thomas
 #102470  by hard truckers co

Thomas, having you join us was one of the highlights of the weekend for me. Your work is legondary and your story is one that really needs to be told more often. I felt that in talking with you I really learned so much more about what went into jerrys guitars and guitar building and the old scene in general. Your work is so incredible. I look forward to next time. Thank you for the kind words. If you are not familiar with Tom's work, Please check out Lieber guitars online.
 #102626  by hard truckers co

I definitely have to say having Tom come out was one of my personal highlights of the weekend. Thanks Thomas!
Oh the places this can go, thank you so much for your support. Please if anyone has any suggestions or comments on how to make the 2nd annual dead gear expo even better please message me.
Peace
Glenn
 #104283  by Pete B.

Allright Fred!
Good to see you again.
Niiice Guitar!
I heard next year's maybe in SanFran?
Pete B. :cool: :smile: