lets the rukind.org users talk about their up and coming gigs
 #153308  by gdeloian

Come on down folks! Still haven't met enough of you from the forum at the shows...Jerrys Middle Finger is at the Mid City Yacht Club at 5420 west Adams Blvd, Los Angeles ca 90016 on Saturday August 20th at 7:00pm! FREE! BYOB! BYO420! Super cool spot to hang, great band. Hope to see you there folks...
 #153507  by gdeloian

Bump...

Thanks milobender!

Sound off folks! Who's in LA? Can any of you come down Saturday and introduce yourself? Would love to meet some of you guys!

Garrett
 #153522  by tdcrjeff

Hi Garrett,

Might have considered it, but have a friend's birthday party to attend. Was surprised to see that Torrance private party recording last month Joe also recorded with all GD tunes, thought you guys stuck to JGB material.

Maybe next time.

-Jeff Lester
 #153535  by gdeloian

Hopefully next time Jeff!! We'll be cookin til midnight or so, so if you get the bug...

Yea, now and then we'll do a full dead show with two drummers and a great guy doing the Bob parts. Fun stuff. That second set is pretty decent. The Scarlet>Fire and Shakedown were highlights I remember.

Hope to meet you soon!

Garrett
 #154213  by tdcrjeff

Hey Garrett,

I live just a couple of blocks away from Suzy's, but I've got a band rehearsal Thursday night. I may try and stop by afterwards if you are still there.

-Jeff Lester

(Garrett's band Jerry's Middle FInger is playing Suzy's in Hermosa Beach Thursday 10/20)
 #154315  by tdcrjeff

tdcrjeff wrote:Hey Garrett,

I live just a couple of blocks away from Suzy's, but I've got a band rehearsal Thursday night. I may try and stop by afterwards if you are still there.

-Jeff Lester

(Garrett's band Jerry's Middle FInger is playing Suzy's in Hermosa Beach Thursday 10/20)
Nice to meet you last week Garrett, too bad all I caught was half of Deal. But what I heard sounded grate!