rukind.com

Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

lets the rukind.org users talk about their up and coming gigs
 #99901  by waldo041
 Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:13 pm
RiverRat wrote:Looks like I'm sitting on bass for this one.
NICE!!! :cool:

peace,
waldo
 #100018  by wildchild
 Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:46 pm
hey folks this is my first post, i joined upon seeing this flyer and feeling no other choice than to express my joy. i recently missed phish in charlotte because no one would watch my dog. i suppose the difference with the dead is my dog is welcome too. i live upon the blue ridge mountains and am thrilled that there will be a celebration nearby, at this prime location, love 7 walkers and shit i never in my life thought i would get to see TC.here he is just across the hills, hows that for cosmic karma. see ya there!
 #100026  by inthedark
 Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:54 am
wildchild wrote:hey folks this is my first post, i joined upon seeing this flyer and feeling no other choice than to express my joy. i recently missed phish in charlotte because no one would watch my dog. i suppose the difference with the dead is my dog is welcome too. i live upon the blue ridge mountains and am thrilled that there will be a celebration nearby, at this prime location, love 7 walkers and shit i never in my life thought i would get to see TC.here he is just across the hills, hows that for cosmic karma. see ya there!

Glad you will be able to join us :-)

T.C. and Friends perform both Sat and Sun night w/ special guests Donna Jean and Papa Mali

You get to see T.C. and a whole lot more :-)