rukind.com

Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

#90058  by Cmnaround
 Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:38 am
oconnors_35 wrote:
Frenchdead wrote:old topic , but i saw, again, this dvd.

the boys in the studio are inhaling nitrous oxyde like is described in the mc nally book. but in the book , that's on aoxomoxoa studios sessions.

so that footage is from aoxomoxoa or they use that gas on anthem ?
I could be wrong but a long time ago I had a tape of aoxomoxoa outtakes and I think there was a recording of nitrous weirdness..... sounded like them just messing
with stuff in the studio, while on n20..... and Jerry saying "too much gasssss"

SeanO[/quote

Check out space from baltimore 4/19/82 - was the dentist onstage? Anyone there that night ?

http://www.archive.org/details/gd1982-0 ... eok.flac16
 #90077  by tcsned
 Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:53 am
Cmnaround wrote:
oconnors_35 wrote:
Frenchdead wrote:old topic , but i saw, again, this dvd.

the boys in the studio are inhaling nitrous oxyde like is described in the mc nally book. but in the book , that's on aoxomoxoa studios sessions.

so that footage is from aoxomoxoa or they use that gas on anthem ?
I could be wrong but a long time ago I had a tape of aoxomoxoa outtakes and I think there was a recording of nitrous weirdness..... sounded like them just messing
with stuff in the studio, while on n20..... and Jerry saying "too much gasssss"

SeanO[/quote

Check out space from baltimore 4/19/82 - was the dentist onstage? Anyone there that night ?

http://www.archive.org/details/gd1982-0 ... eok.flac16
I was there, I don't remember any one other than band members on stage - it was my first show and I was only 16 at the time so my memory is a little foggy. One helluva introduction to the Grateful Dead :D
 #91521  by enardi
 Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:42 pm
im pretty sure its the video that was broadcast in europe of the 1972-04-17 concert, it exists out there as i have own the dvd, you can pick it up on most torrent sites, its never been commercially released tho. its a great concert. the dark star from the show was not broadcast