rukind.com

Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #90577  by Tennessee Jedi
 Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:49 am
phpbb wrote:I guess it's possible, but it would seem difficult to prove.
I got them at a yardsale and the guy said he saved it from the fillmore when they were tearing it down.
Guy at yard sale noticed the sellers Dead T shirt and reeled him in hook line n sinker
:D
 #90582  by tcsned
 Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:12 am
lol - a picture in a book is as good as a certificate of authenticity :lol: :lol: I've got some beachfront property in Oklahoma to sell too . . . oh yeah, and the Brooklyn Bridge
I remember I guy I played with bought a Mesa Boogie amp from a store in San Fran and the guy said it used to belong to Neil Schon, he replied, "you don't expect me to pay extra for that do you?" I also have a buddy who was staying on the same floor of a hotel as the Dead and outside Jerry's room was a room service tray with a lid from a jar of Tang on it - he took it - that must be worth $$$ :lol:
 #90583  by Pete B.
 Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:15 am
tcsned wrote:... I also have a buddy who was staying on the same floor of a hotel as the Dead and outside Jerry's room was a room service tray with a lid from a jar of Tang on it - he took it - that must be worth $$$ :lol:
I hear-tell that Jerry liked his 'tang back in the day.
:cool: :oops:

fwiw, I'm a fan of Gold Sparkle m'self... reminds me of High School.
 #90584  by tcsned
 Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:24 am
Pete B. wrote:I hear-tell that Jerry liked his 'tang back in the day.
:cool: :oops:
to quote Inego Montoya, "I do not think that means what you think it means." hahahahahaha!
good one :lol: