Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #88929  by mijknahs

AMP IS SOLD.

Thinking of letting go of my MC50. I love the sound (incredible tone), I just don't think it has enough power for me. It's in excellent condition for a 41 year old amp! All electrolytic caps replaced (except for the big filter caps and the multi-cap can). It weighs about 21 lbs. You can carry it under one arm.

Willing to sell for $350 plus actual shipping or trade for two Yamaha SM12V monitors (in good working condition).

Thanks,
Jim
Last edited by mijknahs on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
 #88931  by Grant

very interested if it's in good condition. could you post some pics?
 #88981  by mijknahs

Just the average, reasonable going price ; )

I thought I'd just keep it open for offers. Kinda like an auction but no end time or commitment unless we both agree. So far, no one has offered me anything for it. Only asked what I want for it.

Jim
 #88994  by JonnyBoy

FWIW, That is a stellar amp and that one is in PRISTINE condition! Have you kept it in a nitrogen filled capsule or something? They can go for $300-400 used and pitted some, up to $500 (rare item these days especially that clean) for perfect specimen like that to collectors/audiophiles. They have a super small footprint and are easily half the size and weight of a MC250 that we usually only use one side of anyway. Not to push pricing on people, just throwing that out there.... Mine is sick right now and I will do what it takes to fix her... If I had the money Jim, I would buy it in a heart beat. :cool:
 #89017  by mijknahs

Ok. No more offers.

Original post updated with asking price. $350 plus actual shipping or trade for two (2) Yamaha SM12V monitors.

Thanks,
Jim