Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #54701  by High Peaks
 Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Hey everyone. I have to part with some gear. So,, my loss can be your gain. Here they are:

Carvin DC127 Lefty guitar/ neck thru. $750

Empty 2 x 12" blonde speaker cab/ closed back $100

MXR Distortion+ pedal/ block logo. $75

Whirlwind 100' snake cable (16 x 8) with stage box-- XLR, $200

Eminence Commonwealth( JBL E120 clone) - needs re-cone $50

Analogman TS-9 pedal w/ silver mod $125

Crown XLS202 Power amp. $250

JBL E-120 - Reconed with JBL parts $125

I built a nice wood cabinet for it.So its just a head. Pics are on the link below.
NOS tubes. I asked Joe to get me the tone qualitys of JGB in late 70's 80's and Dead in the late 80's-early nineties. Channel 1 is the JGB channel and channle 2 is the Dead channel. Really a great amp. Its killing me to let it go, but i need the money.
Last edited by High Peaks on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
 #55056  by strumminsix
 Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:21 pm
Hey bro. Sorry to hear things are not better.
I have had some great transactions from The Gear Page.

Oddly enough their for sale section is SUPER ASS BUSY!!!

Folks bump their stuff daily, lower prices, add new pics to keep them on page 1.

To note about TGP: their search bar function requires > 3 characters so keep that in mind.

Example: neither TS9 nor TS-9 is searchable. So be sure to say Tubescreamer

Or in your list be sure to say 2x12 NOT 2 x 12
 #55173  by strumminsix
 Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:00 am
High Peaks wrote:The guitars are backwards due to my lysdexia! A lot of lefty's here.

It sounds great. I could dial in a great Jerry tone. On our myspace page, Lenny, our Bobby player used the Mesa on the EOTW and Crazyfingers tracks.
:lol: I know!! This place is filled with lefties. Seriously, the GD community I think has the highest ration of Left to Right handed folks!

Tracks sounded good was listening to some as I browsed the pics!

Gotta be honest, I am hankering for that MIII but the funds and other purchases right now just ain't gonna let that happen...
 #57971  by tigerstrat
 Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:03 am
What Mesa? How is it referenced here? The only amp I see in the original post is a Twin.