Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #49407  by jackr

Here is one of 8 guitars I am going to put up on ebay sunday night. I had started selling high end Les Pauls on ebay a few months back and had some really great success with it. So I wanted to try some more affordable yet really nice guitars. So I figured I would post it here for fun first. I also have some really nice Tacomas.

<b> Takamine EG535C 12 string Acoustic Electric Guitar - Mint Condition - $395</b>

This is a very nice 12 string with many features. The most important feature of course is that it plays and sounds great. It will retail for more then double what I am asking.

<b> From the Manufacturer:</b> Takamine Guitars are crafted from the finest handpicked tonewoods, hand-crafted by expert luthiers, all providing players with an unmatched excellence and surprising affordability. Play one today and you'll play one for a lifetime.

<b> Takamine Electronics:</b> The TK4N preamp gives you a tunable notch filter and switchable midrange contour. Takamine made great advancements with their palethetic pickup, and set the standard for the industry. Other manufacturers soon offered acoustic/electric models, but none has reached the level of sophistication and performance set by Takamine. Our Takamine pickup is like no other. It's an integral part of the guitar's design, not a retrofit like most other ""factory"" systems. Six individual piezo transducers are embedded in the bridge plate where they sense both string and soundboard vibration. Takamine also pioneered the slider control preamp style for the acoustic/electric guitar. No other guitar company had the technological advancements that Takamine set in place, and to this day no other guitar company can achieve that level of quality in the market.

<b> Features:

Body Shape: Dreadnought 12-String Cutaway
Rosette: Concentric Rings
Electronics Extra: Built in Tuner
Top: Spruce
Back: Nato
Sides: Nato
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Electronics: TK40
Tuners: Chrome</b>

Please email me with any questions or call if you prefer – 561-252-9665 (8:00AM to 10:00PM East Coast time)

This instrument came directly from the factory to an authorized refurbishing center, for any number of reasons, such as customer return or small cosmetic issues. No structural issues are associated with this instrument. Any possible issues are expertly repaired by a team of professional certified luthiers (guitar technicians) or so small they are simply left alone. If there are any visible flaws it would be indicated in the description.

Another inspection of the instrument takes place here and every fret and all surfaces as well as electronics are carefully checked. Then pictures of the actual instrument are taken – no stock photos are used.

Due to contracts between the original manufacturer and refurbishing center, they have a used or 2nd stamp on the back of the headstock in between the tuners and wear a new serial number from the refurb factory. This will protect you against any unscrupulous dealer that may represent the instrument as new with warranty.

<b> SHIPPING: </b>
Free shipping in the Continental USA. We generally ship via UPS ground the next business day and a tracking number will be emailed to you so that you know when to expect it. For your protection and ours all shipments are sent signature required, if that is a problem please contact us prior to bidding.

• Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico = $50
• Asia = $125
• Canada = $110
• Europe = $125
• All Other locations please contact us with your exact shipping address so that we can give you an accurate quote.

We do not ship to Afghanistan, Iraq, Nigeria, Indonesia, Croatia or any other country with a questionable reputation. If you are in the Armed Services we will ship to a domestic APO but there is no tracking once it leaves here and you will be responsible for the package.

The buyer is responsible for any and all import taxes or duties that may be charged by your particular country. For legal and insurance purposes we do not mark international packages lower than the actual value as that will be the maximum we can insure it for.

<b>Return Policy:</b>
We are very concerned about customer relations. We make sure our descriptions are accurate and use actual pictures, not stock photos. If you are not 100% happy return the package in the original condition, insured within 7 days and we will refund you less shipping charges.