rukind.com

Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #45750  by High Peaks
 Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:41 am
Hey everybody.

I need some money for bills, so unfortunately i have to get rid of some gear.

Left Handed Fender Stratocaster
(2) Dimarzio Super II's in bridge and mid position
(1) SDS-1 in the neck position
coil taps on the two humbuckers
CAE buffer(their original model, JG1??)not the jangletone
Effects loop

Analogman comprossor. The bigger grey box. 3 knob pedal

Analogman modded, Ibanez ts-9 with silver mod

2 x 12 blonde tolex oversized speaker cabinet. Closed back. I added to the lip on the front for jbl e120's

eminence commonwealth- jbl e120 clone. Dust cap is dented, but an easy fix with some duct tape. I'll try to fix it now!! 8 ohm

I also haqve a left handed Carvin dc400 and Dc127. Can't decide which one i would want to get rid off, but if anyone is interested in either let me know.

Knock down 1 x 12 speaker cabinet kit. I pre cut and routed all the wood, so its ready to be built. I'll include some tolex and oxblood grille material.It has t-nuts and bolts with it.

100' snake cable 16 x 4 with stage box

I just can't justify having all the extra gear anymore. Money is tight, and my wife is pissed!!!!

#45773  by tigerstrat
 Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:11 am
with the caveat that I am not in the market and pretty much in the same position as you... any pics? Especially the guitars?

#45801  by jck_strw
 Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:14 pm
HIgh Peaks

Check your PMs. I sent you something.

#45863  by China Cat
 Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:24 pm
how much for the pedals?
 #45997  by alligatorstrat
 Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:48 pm
If the Super II's are F-Spaced (2" or 51mm distance between center of outer poles), and they are without a doubt Super II's, I'm interested. I'm also interested in the CAE CB1, assuming everything is in fine working condition.
 #45999  by alligatorstrat
 Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:52 pm
Sorry, I see you are selling a Strat, not PU's and CAE separately. My bad. Nevermind.