Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #152814  by jeager

Hey now,
Never thought I would do this but I am letting go of various components of my Jerry rig. I played this stuff in a Dead cover band and with my trio for a stretch and have learned a lot from this web site about how to get a tone. I have settled on smaller, lower wattage combos in a stereo rig and am more interested in early 70s Jerry when I go do go there. These pieces are all in excellent condition, the mesa makes a very nice power amp for the CTP, much better than nearly all of the solid state amps guys are using ... and I have tried them all including the MC 250 (great but such a pain to travel with). My CTP has the Jerry mods for the more 70s tone though when played through the MC250 and JBL it has that clarity and detail you guy all want. The SSP cabinet has both stereo/mono jack options and the magnetically secured cover for protecting your precious speakers when traveling. I will list this stuff on eBay and/or reverb but since its all very much Jerry oriented gear I thought I would alert the rukind folks. Contact me and make an offer for any or all...here are the parts:
Sarno Music Solutions CTP with Jerry mods

Mesa 50/50 6L6 2 x 50 watts power amp recently serviced and running great, extra tube set included!

2 JBL K120s both function perfectly one has a mildly dented dust cap (no big deal)

10 foot stereo x mono custom Mogami cable for OBEL use

OBEL junction box made by Andrew Olson guitars. Has switch for OBEL vs standard operation so you can switch to a standard guitar on the fly.

Contact me if interested jmsgr@yahoo.com