Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #143875  by milobender

I've decided to sell my Wolf/Tiger Hybrid... I'm not playing out, haven't since I finished this build, and I'm needing the money more than another guitar "o) It's been played less than one sitting in a music store... not a scratch on it, virtually brand new. $3600, includes hard-shell case and shipping. Here's the thread I did on it, forum/viewtopic.php?f=309&t=5429 , you can see practically the whole build project, and the build details... or you can visit my site at http://www.iocustomguitars.com I'll get some clips on soon, for a sound example, but with the right hands and equipment it's a great Jerry guitar. I had Justin of the GBB, out of Portland, here, and have some recordings of him playing it; he could really bring the 'Jerry' out, great playing :smile: :smile: :smile:

Also: My production/spec guitars have a 10 day return policy... no strings attached... if for any reason you don't like the guitar, you can return it for a full refund (you pay the return postage), as long as it is in the same condition as when it left the shop.

Last edited by milobender on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
 #143913  by JustinJohn

I had the pleasure of playing this guitar while visiting IOcustom, and I really liked it. The sound (through Brian's Jerry-rig) is spot on; waldo buffer, obel, etc... it's Jerry through and through. I was most impressed with the feel though... The neck is impressively consistent throughout and has a feel that my hands really liked. On top of that, all the different tone options are outrageous. I've used an obel/waldo buffer many times before, but never in conjunction with a stratoblaster - It's way cool. =)

This guitar is gonna make somebody very, very happy.
 #144226  by milobender

Here's the first clip, for the time being... I'll try to figure out how to get it on here directly...

http://www.iocustomguitars.com/guitars-for-sale.html

Scroll down the page to the player... Justin of the GBB is playing it; the first one is with the Qtron