Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #142318  by drkstrcrashes

I am nuts. I am constantly buying and selling and going through different gear. I am now actually considering selling either my cowboy (dead mint but has ONE ding on the back where a battery fell. No big deal) This might be the best guitar I've ever played as far as looks, tone and playability. It's one of the 15 that were (was?) sold in USA back in '05.

OR- I have a semi new Moriarty. I think it's his last guitar before shutting down. A VERY rare chance to own a guitar by one of the hottest builders out there. Has the whole deal- OBEL and UGB. This is the one that has an ebony top with the cyclops skull inlay and the beautiful inlay on the back. You can email me for photos. Please, only if you are serious. I need 10k for either of these guitars. Only because I want to buy another guitar that is going to cost me 20k. I can PROMISE that you will not be disappointed. If you can afford one of these, you'd be making a shrude move to buy one. I will possibly change my mind at some point if I don't get offers quickly. I have a mint 1965 JTM45 that is also for sale at 10k, so what ever sells first, I guess. I have a near mint 1960 baseman (tweed). I could sell that. bottom line is that I need 10k for this guitar. Who knows, I might wake up tomorrow and say what am I thinking... so act fast. I like to go through different gear, very rare and hard to find stuff. This guitar I'm trying to buy is as rare as they come. So, it might be worth it. The Cowboy is so friggin' awesome, but so is the Moriarty and the Marshall. We'll see what happens.
Let me know. Again, serious offers only. The last guy I sold my Wolf to got the deal of his lifetime. Moriarty is closed/done/over. You can never say never but for now, he is building a house, so don't expect to get on a list any time soon from him. Not many builders are using Ebony, though I see Taylor has a new line of a type of ebony out now... so Matt is definitely a maverick! See the guitar on my other posts.
Thanks!

on another subject- what do you think the most psychedelic song the Dead ever did IN STUDIO? I vote for Rosemary on Aoxamaxoa, China Cat and Probably the single of darkstar they put out. Any others come to mind? I've wanted to start that as a thread.

-peace-
 #142633  by JDB30

Uh... why do you post that you have things your selling and then ignore the inquiries from people like me??? I PM'd you twice with no reply. I posted here with no response. Maybe you're not for real.
 #142646  by TI4-1009

You read the post:
drkstrcrashes wrote:I am nuts.

-peace-