Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #132041  by tcsned

Hey all,
I'm not going to be able to go after all. Took a faculty job and taking off for a long weekend a month into the new gig and during the middle of the semester wouldn't look too good. I'm gonna have to bail. I have 2 tickets for Friday and Saturday. Both in reserved.
Friday Row 42 Seats 47,48
Saturday Row 44 Seats 37, 38
Tickets were $60 ea I'd like to get cost (I'll eat the "inconvenience" charge). Will put them on eBay if I don't hear anything in a couple of days.

:(
Last edited by tcsned on Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #132042  by Smolder

I'm going Sunday (local night), but am not gigging Friday or Saturday... hmmm, thinking...
 #132045  by TI4-1009

tcsned wrote: Took a faculty job and taking off for a long weekend a month into the new gig and during the middle of the semester wouldn't look too good.
? If it's VT, they won't mind... :lol:
 #132048  by tcsned

TI4-1009 wrote:
tcsned wrote: Took a faculty job and taking off for a long weekend a month into the new gig and during the middle of the semester wouldn't look too good.
? If it's VT, they won't mind... :lol:
Lol - Radford University and I'm sure they'd let me do it but I'm trying to make a good impression and I want a director's position at the end of the year.
 #132130  by gpilcher2001

Ill take them if you still have them I can't pay for them until friday...pm me greg...