Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #129774  by jackr

I have this signed framed album. I have seen it on ebay for $2000. Can that really be what it is worth? Seems awfully high. I would like to sell it but wondering what it is really worth and if someone is interested in it.

There are signatures from Jerry, Bobby, Phil, Mickey and I dont know who the firth one is. Anyone know?

There is also a litho of jerry on acoustic but i cant read the name of the artist in the upper right hand corner. I have had a bunch of people look at it and they cant read it either.

#129837  by Mr.Burns

That's great, wish I could offer some insight, but both are great items. The litho is pretty good, certainly by a skilled artist, but I couldn't help but notice the double fret marker at the 11th fret.
 #129859  by jackr

now that you mention it. That is all i notice about the litho. I cant look at it without seeing that first. Why did you do that to me!? LOL
 #129863  by ebick

Mr.Burns wrote:That's great, wish I could offer some insight, but both are great items. The litho is pretty good, certainly by a skilled artist, but I couldn't help but notice the double fret marker at the 11th fret.
it's more than that really, the whole neck is just a mess.....sorry.
 #129864  by TI4-1009

"After a bad experience with the prototype Plek machine, Garcia never revisited that technology..."
 #129879  by guitarcats

Well there are a few things wrong with this and that is why I am offering a low amount. There is writing all over the album cover and that guitar in the picture is all wrong. I want to help a fellow head out and that is why I am prepared to offer you $100. Send me a PP invoice and I will pay right away good sir.
 #129882  by kralltime

I've got a framed signed (by all) Blues for Allah album that a buddy of mine bought for me back in 2007. Pretty sure he paid something like $250 for it then - it's very nice! And it's not leaving my house!
 #129885  by jackr

guitarcats wrote:Well there are a few things wrong with this and that is why I am offering a low amount. There is writing all over the album cover and that guitar in the picture is all wrong. I want to help a fellow head out and that is why I am prepared to offer you $100. Send me a PP invoice and I will pay right away good sir.

How dare someone write all over that album. For all I know the record may be scratched and it may be tough to play too. Between that and the neck being wrong I wouldn't do that to you. I dont even like Jerry's sweater. I must be very cold there.