rukind.com

Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #107615  by TI4-1009
 Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:02 am
This looks something like the "entry level" Jerry guitar being talked about in the Irwin/Lieber thread. Would need DiMarzios, OBEL and buffer upgrades. Post has a pretty good reputation, right?
 #107689  by Chuckles
 Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:29 pm
Love my "Bolt-ish" Post. BillBill with Stella Blues Band plays a Post Wolf. Dave "A'Bear" Hebert of Xtra Ticket and sometimes sit-in for Stu with JGB plays a Tiger/Bud tribute. Gotta say I like Bill's Wolf a lot more though, but I suppose the difference in price is commensurate with the details of the build.
 #107711  by tigerstrat
 Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:01 am
Chuckles wrote:Love my "Bolt-ish" Post. BillBill with Stella Blues Band plays a Post Wolf. Dave "A'Bear" Hebert of Xtra Ticket and sometimes sit-in for Stu with JGB plays a Tiger/Bud tribute. Gotta say I like Bill's Wolf a lot more though, but I suppose the difference in price is commensurate with the details of the build.
Dave plays a Reuter guitar, doesn't he? Thought he told me that about a year ago...
 #107722  by Chuckles
 Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:58 pm
He's been on a Post for quite a while now, since about 8/10.
That came out wrong... :shock:

Don't know what became of his Reuter Tiger, though it is a beautiful instrument. He also had Reuter mod a Schecter for him... but not one of those wrong-handed ones. :-)