Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #105027  by Bassman

Hey Folks,
I have had a recent moment of clarity, that I need to focus on my 4-string playing.
I just recently purchased this bass from the original owner who took beautiful care of his instrument. There are no visible nicks or marks that I can find. This bass plays like a dream with amazingly low action along with the awesome Modulus tones. It has Bartolini Pickups and preamp.
I just had it recently set up by a reputable luthier(with Ken Smith Slick rounds).
I would like to get SOLD!!!!!
or
I am specifically looking to trade:
Modulus Q4that must be in equally fine condition.
Here are a couple pics from a recent gig!!!

Last edited by Bassman on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:32 pm, edited 12 times in total.
 #105067  by Bassman

Oh man...so close yet so far....c'mon whats a string among friends? Just kidding,
I do hope someone on this site buys it, that would be cool.
Last edited by Bassman on Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #105091  by Rusty the Scoob

You're kidding, $600 for a Twin? Dang, at that price I almost want to pick that up just to have in my jam room. But... A. I really shouldn't be spending $600 if I can help it and B. a Twin in my little jam room? Yikes. :lol:

$1975 is a steal for that bass, especially if it comes with a case. You'll have no problem!
 #105119  by Bassman

I was just playing this bass and man what a beautiful feel the neck has, the tone is great as well. May have to keep her. The economy is horrible. Guess i was hoping for a trade for a Q4 or maybe a Q5. I am just going to have to work hard at REALLY knowing the fretboard.
 #105214  by Bassman

Ok Folks, I am trying to move this after all, want to concentrate on the 4-string. it would be one thing if I was on tour playing a six-string 4 or 5 nights a week with a fine band. As it stands I need to bet back to BASSics....playing jazz standards, chord-tones(inversions)and digging in on jazz and classical theory. and apply it to my playing....in the moment.
So here we go:
SOLD!!!
Last edited by Bassman on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.
 #105630  by Bassman

I am dropping the price to:

SOLD!!!!

I just put a new set of Ken Smith Slicks on her and the bass sounds like a grand piano
in a cathedral!!!!!
Last edited by Bassman on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.